If you’re a fan of arcade racing games that mixes the thrill of high speed with a high level of destructibility, then you may be interested to know about Codemasters’ upcoming title Onrush. From what we saw of the game in its last trailer, it looks like a ton of fun and now a new trailer has been released which showcases the different unique vehicles available in the game.
What’s really impressive is how each car is quite unique and has to be played differently. Each car in the game will add abilities to their RUSH tank by playing in a certain way. For example, the Interceptor can add to its rush tank by driving close to danger and getting near-misses while the Charger can add to the RUSH tank by staying close to enemies. This is going to allow for quite a lot of versatility and will allow players to experiment with different playstyles.
You can check out the trailer below and also read more information about each of the unique vehicles. Onrush will release on June 5 for Xbox One and PS4, and will later release for the PC as well.
Vehicle Classes and Abilities:
- RUSH – Firewall: RUSHing leaves a destructive trail of fire scorching the earth behind.
- ABILITY – Crashbang: Your Tombstones are blinding when collected by opponents.
- TRAIT – Tumbler: Earn RUSH directly from front and back flips.
- RUSH – Drain: RUSHing drains boost from all opponents in range.
- ABILITY – Slam: Heavy landings trigger a shockwave that makes nearby enemies vulnerable.
- TRAIT – Show-Off: Earn RUSH directly from performing tricks.
- RUSH – Turbulence: RUSHing leaves a disruptive wake of turbulent air behind.
- ABILITY – Touchdown: Timed boost landings are more effective.
- TRAIT – Spiral: Earn RUSH directly from performing barrel rolls.
- RUSH – Bulldoze: Plow through opponents with a physically larger RUSH effect.
- ABILITY – Airstrike: Improved magnetism on in-air attacks.
- TRAIT – Daredevil: Earn RUSH from driving near enemies.
- RUSH – Rampage: Refill your RUSH gauge with successful takedowns.
- ABILITY – Surge: Initial boost usage is more powerful but more costly.
- TRAIT – Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly from performing near misses.
- RUSH – Energize: RUSHing supplies nearby teammates with boost.
- ABILITY – Restock: Drop boost pick-ups for your team by boosting.
- TRAIT – Unite: Earn RUSH directly from driving near teammates.
- RUSH – Blockade: RUSHing drops a trail of blockades that slow your opponents down.
- ABILITY – Shield: Give nearby teammates a shield that offers protection from big hits.
- TRAIT – Impact: Earn RUSH directly from taking down opponents.
- RUSH – Blackout: RUSHing blinds any opponent following behind.
- ABILITY – Shutdown: Hit opponents to temporarily disable their boost.
- TRAIT – Bully: Earn RUSH directly from taking down fodder.